I took an unexpected blogging break but now I’m back and ready to catch up with all of you.
These draperies are an example of a semi custom treatment. My client bought white silk ready made panels and 3 yards of orange silk. I made a 2” banding and applied to the leading edges of the panels. The banding is inset 1” from the edge.
I also sewed two panels together so they are nice and full, now she has a custom look at a fraction of the price.
In her bedroom I made a custom bed and she needed a custom roman shade to fit the arch window. My installer and I made a template of the window and my woodworking man made a beautiful arched board.
I was at Tobi Fairley’s new blog this morning (It’s beautiful, check it out if you haven’t already!) and found out that Essie has named one of their new fall colors after my blog, wasn’t that so nice of them !