Monday, September 13, 2010

K is for Kasler

Suzanne Kasler has an amazing and timeless furniture collection for Hickory Chair.  I thought I would share some of the pieces that I’m drooling over.

kaslerchair

The Frederica Bench with chippy white paint and the Alexandra side chair in all it’s quartrefoil goodness.

Kaslerbook

                                          Images from Hickory Chair

I’ve been debating on getting a bookcase for a lonely corner in the family room and these Prado bookcases have me convinced !

kaslerridgewood

kaslershade

                    Images from Suzanne Kasler Interiors

I had to include this photo from her portfolio because of the interesting use of borders on the draperies and london shade.

6 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love the fabrics in the first picture, Tammy. Wow, she is all over the place ~ I guess this is her time. Between Hickory and Ballard Designs her name is popping up quite a bit lately.

Sue said...

I love those bookcases...wish I had wall space to add a couple of those.

KimMalk said...

Now you have me drooling. I love the quatrefoil on the chair back and noticed how the black banding is used on some of the window treatments in the other photos.

Amy Chalmers said...

I love Suzanne Kasler too. Your blog is really amazing and it is gorgeous! See you in NYC!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oh my Gosh I might HAVE to have those drapes. Thanks for sharing. And I'm so happy to have met you in NYC!

Kimberly Grigg said...

Tammy, I love Suzanne Kasler! I included her most recent book as one of my Fab Fri blog picks a few months ago. She's great! By the way, I responded to your question about the window treatments that you posted on my blog. Sorry for the short delay. Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope you are doing well!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin