Image via Designspongeonline.com
I’m feeling so lucky and blessed lately. I just found out that I won a trip to Creative Camp 2011 at the Custom Sewing Institute in Navasota, Texas !
Image via csisews.com
The camp was started by Susan Kostelecky and is 3 full days of hands on classes, seminars and camaraderie. I am excited to learn new techniques like tufting, making cornices with firmaflex, workroom efficiency and much more. Even though I’ve been fabricating for over 20 years I think there is always something new to learn and more education is one of my goals for this year.
I wanted to say thank you to Judith at Creating Balance. She had a give away to celebrate her 50 followers milestone and I won $25.00 to a great online store….. CSN. Her kitchen makeover was just featured on Tatertots and Jello, so be sure to check it out.
More happiness………… Elizabeth at Life of Style awarded me the Stylish blogger Award ! She is a designer in Raleigh and blogs about all kinds of stylish things so I’m honored that she would think of me. Thank you !
* Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Award 10 great bloggers that you have RECENTLY discovered
* Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
1) I eat chocolate almost everyday.
2) I don’t have any tattoos but I think this heart made of thread spools would make a cute one. On second thought maybe just print it out and hang it in the workroom. lol
3) I graduated from NC State University.
4) My goldendoodle rocks !
5) My family is warm, funny, supportive and I love them.
6) My first sewing project in jr high didn’t turn out so well.
7) I love my job.
I’d like to pass this award onto these lovely blogs that I’ve recently discovered.
Please stop by and see what these ladies are up to !