Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Greek Key Trim

Whether it’s on furniture, rugs, pillows or window treatments …. Don’t we all love the Greek Key design ? It’s classic and timeless but at the same time it’s modern ! My client wanted a clean and simple top treatment to go over her existing wood blinds.

We were thinking about putting 1” stainless nail heads along the bottom of the cornice but when I showed her the Greek Key trim she immediately fell in love.

This one is by Highland Court and is a silk jacquard.  It is inset 3” from the bottom and sides.

BG Custom Windows

Dining Room………..

BG Custom Windows

Living Room………..

BG Custom Windows

Sorry for the blurry pics, I forgot my tripod !

Custom window treatments can be the single most important element in pulling together your decorating scheme. 
Contact me to provide you with up to date window treatments that you are excited about.

wowuswedparty

Linking to Kim’s Party at Savvy Southern Style

8 comments:

bluehydrangea said...

Love it! I need some Greek key trim in my life!!

Tammy@InStitches said...

I agree, me too !

Marcus Design said...

Wow, I love it too. And I have to say I really adore greek key! Lovely :)
Nancy xo

Karena said...

Hi Tammy I have always loved the Greek Key and this is gorgeous!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my $250 Amazing Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Lovin your key... Tammy, I had big plans for a photo of Tate and I on the beach. I brought a new white dress and everything, but I got sunburnt and thought why bother. Lace talked me into it anyway and I loved them. My poor face was so bad I couldn't put on makeup...

Rashon Carraway said...

Greek Key...all day...everyday!


Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

LittleBlackHome said...

Hey Tammy! I'm back to blogging and so excited! I've always been a big fan of the Greek key motif. (Blogged about it not too long ago- love anything Greek-inspired) You are SO right about it being classic while also being modern. I totally share your enthusiasm! I'm sure you already knew this, but what's interesting is that her dining chairs are Klismos-style, also from Greece. Lovely trim choice!

Anonymous said...

LOVE greek designs, so chic!
-Jessica & Holly
Etsy.com/shop/chezjolly

Blog Widget by LinkWithin