I have started a new series that will showcase a different drapery workroom each week. These talented artisans can take an idea or a photo and a bolt of fabric and turn it into an amazing creation that adds so much to your home.
Holbrook Hill is a custom drapery studio serving Midlothian and the greater Richmond, VA area. Sally Rosenlund has been designing and sewing soft home furnishings since 1991. Their products include custom window treatments, bedding, upholstered headboards, cushions, pillows, custom dog beds and more.
Their services include:
- In-home design consultation
- Fabrics, trims and hardware choices for shopping at home
- Blinds, shades and shutters to address your privacy and light control needs
- Computer renderings so you can visualize before you buy
- High quality fabrication techniques with unique detailing
- Professional measure and installation to ensure a perfect fit
You may visit their website at www.holbrookhill.com to see more about Sally and her delightful interior details.
These beautiful treatments were fabricated by Holbrook Hill………
Striped panels with the Moreland valance.
Striped sheer panels paired with a suede cornice embellished with nailheads.
Toile london shade with buttons and ruffle.
Beautiful assortment of bed pillows.
Aren’t these wonderful ? They would look good in my bedroom !
Fun pillows and custom spread in a little girl’s room.