- 1 pound thawed frozen salmon fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the salmon into a medium bowl. Add the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and toss to coat.
2. Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Cut each pastry sheet into 16 (1/2-inch wide) strips crosswise, making 32 in all. Cut each strip in half crosswise, making 64 in all. Place 2 strips on a baking sheet to form a cross shape. Repeat with remaining strips. Place 1 piece salmon in the center of each pastry cross. Fold the ends of the pastry cross over the filling and press to seal. Turn the pastries seam-side down on the bakingsheets.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Stir the marmalade and remaining teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Serve the pastries on 3-inch wooden skewers with the marmalade mixture for dipping.I thought I would share a recipe that my Dad and StepMom brought over the holidays. That's Mr. Stitches and my StepMom posing with the Lollipuffs. It was yummy and we thought you could make it with anything inside like chicken or shrimp but the salmon was so good ! I don't normally post recipes but we love to cook (and eat) so much that I just had to pass this one along.