Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well, Christmas is almost here ! The house is decorated, presents are bought and the menu is planned. I still have a few more presents to wrap and some cards to buy but I'm almost ready. I wanted to share some of Zoe's Christmas pictures and pics of my new stockings.

I decided to make some new stockings because we had mismatched ones. I found some off white Sunbrella fabric and sewed them up and glued ball fringe onto them. I was having a hard time deciding which trim to use but I ended up using a lime green, orange and pink one. I can change it easily if I want to down the road. I bought some white initial letters and painted them lime green and tied them on with ribbon. Do you love them ?

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas holiday. Enjoy your special time with your family and friends !

Come on over to Between Naps on the Porch for Met. Monday.........

12 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

your house is beautiful, love your doggie, all ready for Christmas, adore the stockings, soooo cute..

Kelly L said...

Beautiful pictures!
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Love,
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

They are really cute {and so is your dog}! Have a Merry Christmas, Tammy!

Design Esquire said...

It's beautiful! I love the stockings.

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

Stopping by from Met Monday. Zoe is a cutie! The stockings are beautiful.
Merry Christmas!
~Amy

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

Such a cute pup!!!

Decor To Adore said...

I just adore your Christmas inspired metamorphosis.

Be merry and bright!

Anonymous said...

The stockings look great! I clicked on the link to the before picture post and while that was nice looking too, the new ones to give your fireplace a very sophistated and polished look.

Great job!

Fifi Flowers said...

Ooooh FAB photos... stockings and furry one are ADORABLE!!!

KimMalk said...

Your candle holders are so pretty. And of course-your dog- precious.

Maria Killam said...

Do I love them? Yes I do. So talented and I'm so happy to have you in my blogging circle!!
Merry Christmas!
x
Maria

Its So Very Cheri said...

Tammy
So good to "see" you again. I have had a horrible time with Google this month.
I LOVE your stockings. I had thought about doing new ones for all 6 of us in a very basic material but I decided to wait-I want to find unique letters for each person over the year. I need 4 G's and I may do G 1, G 2, G 3, and G 4. I would like to find cool metals--just thoughts. It will be fun to see how they develop over the year.

Your puppy is soooo cute.
Cheri

Blog Widget by LinkWithin