Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hello World Wide Web !





Good morning, I guess I'll start my blog with some pictures of my home. I have been here for almost 4 years. I love to change things around the house. Many of my rooms have been painted more than once or twice, window treatments have been changed already (hazard of the job!) and simply moving art to a different room makes it feel brand new.
Here is my study that I recently redecorated.....
It was a burnt orange color with yellow floral drapes and empire swags. It all started with the green and cream damask fabric from Fabricut. The draperies have a grommet top and are mounted on a black wrought iron rod. I painted the walls Benjamin Moore color Beacon Hill Damask and moved the rug from the living room. I installed custom plantation shutters with 3.5" louvers for privacy. I found a computer armoire at Ballard that I wanted but it was discontinued so, I got this one and had the mirrors cut to go on it at a local glass shop and I love it !

1 comments:

Design Esquire said...

I love the curtain fabric, and the armoire is gorgeous.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin